How to Join
Kreston International is a global network of independent accounting firms. Founded in 1971 we offer reliable and convenient access to efficient and seamless advisory and assurance services through member firms located around the globe. Currently ranking as the 13th largest accounting network in the world, Kreston covers 105 countries with 700 offices providing a resource of over 21, 000 professional and support staff.
Kreston is continuously growing and whilst we have excellent coverage in the majority of the major markets, there remains a number of locations where we are keen to identify progressive high quality firms to represent our interests of further strengthen our existing capabilities. We are always interested in hearing from firms wishing to join our network.
- Access to International and regional audit, tax and accounting specialists.
- Ability to retain and gain clients with international business needs.
- Higher profile in local, national and international markets.
- Positively influence existing and potential clients as well as business providers.
- The opportunity to receive international inward referrals.
- Use of the Kreston brand.
- Membership of the Forum of Firms - the only globally recognised association committed to the promotion of quality from transnational assignments.
- Participation in a globally co ordinated quality monitoring and inspection programme.
- Traning programmes covering current topics in IFRS and ISAs.
- Inclusion of your firm's details in smart phone applications.
- Access to Kreston members' global web portal which facilitates team working and and the sharing and development of best practice.
- The option to benefit from globallly negotiated discount items for the purchase of audit and accounting software - CaseWare, e-conomic.
- Globa, regional and national conferences, providing the opportunity to network and share experiences of practice management and business development.
Membership Entry Criteria:
Ideally we like to recruit firms which provide core audit, tax and accounting services, and preferably, supplemented with niche consultancy services whether corporate finance, corporate recovery, wealth management etc. In addition we also look for the following:
- High quality standards and methodology.
- Size is not critical but usually a minimum of 5 parters would suggest a firm that is likely to have the resource and capability we are seeking.
- Expanding client base and track record of growth in fees.
- Wide range of clients, some with international requirements.
- Acceptable professional indemnity insurance.
- English speaking capabilities, at partner level.
- Willingness to share knowledge to participate in Kreston activities, including World and Regional conferences.
If you are interested in applying please either contact the International office for an initial discussion or fill in the Membership Application Form and fax to +44 (0) 1245 443858 or email back to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that all sections are complete.