IT / System Administrator
Location: Dubai, UAE
Closing date: 15/10/2021
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar.
- Professional qualifications such as M365, AWS or Cisco.
The incumbent should have extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and MS Office related technologies. Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security is a must.
We are looking for a candidate with strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The successful candidate will need to be hands-on and perform the following duties by him/herself:
- Installation, configuration, and upgradation of Windows server, Windows OS.
- Acronics backup software, various Endpoint anti-virus, etc.
- Setup and monitoring of VPN and domain configuration.
- Setting up and configuration of user-end computers.
- Documentation of policies and procedures for usage of hardware, software and securities.
- Knowledge in AWS and Azure cloud platform will be an added advantage.
- Ensure that the hardware and software are running 24/7 to support the business.
All interested candidates may mail their CV to email@example.com with the subject ‘IT/System Admin’.