Senior Corporate Tax Manager / Manager
Location: Bath, Bristol, Exeter, Plymouth, Torquay, Truro, Worcester - United Kingdom
Any Bishop Fleming Office – Bath, Bristol, Exeter, Plymouth, Torquay, Truro, Worcester
We are looking to recruit talented Corporate Tax professionals to join our expanding tax teams. These roles can be based from any our offices
You will be able to take full advantage of the hybrid working that we offer to all of our people. Whether you’re working from the office, from home or from a client site, we support our people to achieve the right balance of flexibility in line with delivering excellent client service.
We have the flexibility to recruit these positions at Senior Manager or Manager level depending on the appointed candidates experience.
Not only will you be responsible for managing and developing our corporate tax compliance function, but you will also have the opportunity to work on a range of interesting and challenging advisory projects.
Ranked as one of the Top 10 Best Accounting Firms to Work For, Bishop Fleming has ambitious growth plans.
Innovative and forward-thinking, we have an award-winning approach that underpins our ambition to be the most rewarding accountancy firm for our clients, our people and our communities.
As part of our management team, you will play a key role in the growth and development of our tax team.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Managing our corporate tax compliance service
- Supporting our team to deliver a wide range of Corporate Tax advisory projects
- Developing and coaching our trainees to become accomplished business advisors
- Contributing to business development activities in the local marketplace
What we are looking for……
To be considered for the role, you will need to be:
- CTA Qualified and/or ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent) and have experience of working within a Corporate Tax environment
- An excellent communicator who can build strong relationships with their clients
- A great people manager who enjoys developing and coaching their teams
- Keen to contribute towards the overall success and growth of Bishop Fleming
Please contact Isobel Savage; Tax Partner or Ben Carter; Resourcing Manager if you would like to discuss these opportunities further.