All businesses have complex needs, depending on where they are in their life cycle. Young rapidly growing businesses, owner-managed established organisations, multi-portfolio entrepreneurs and multi-national enterprises all seek help in growth strategies.
Whether you are looking at new business acquisitions and need due diligence and valuation support, or if you are an existing business looking at corporate restructuring for growth or cost management, Kreston teams are used to helping businesses find solutions.
Solutions generally need to encompass multiple business entities, subject to widely differing formal procedures across several jurisdictions. Kreston offers specialist support from experts across the globe, including cybersecurity and risk management, uman capital consulting, and restructuring, insolvency and bankruptcy services for distressed organisations, investors and acquirers.
We know business doesn’t fall into neat boxes – Kreston’s advisory services and teams are big enough to match your ambitions, be they local or global.
Other advisory areas we help our clients with include:
- Strategic planning, profit enhancement and shareholder reporting
- Employee benefits and director remuneration
- Financial services and insurance
- IT systems reviews, consulting and software selection
- Conducting independent business reviews
- internal audit and risk advisory services
- Sarbanes Oxley reporting
- Forensic/fraud investigations
- Advising on business structures and performance improvement
- Rescuing or restructuring insolvent businesses
- Recovering, rescheduling and converting debt
- Investigating business failures and challenging antecedent transactions