Technology, Media and Telecoms
From start-ups to multinationals, we know that our decades of experience in technology and media will help you find the right solutions. Change and innovation are happening fast in the sector, and businesses need to be prepared, adapt and make the right decisions.
Kreston’s network of specialists provide knowledge, expertise and practical solutions to transform ideas into actions. Our work has ranged from helping multinational companies set up UK bases to advising an entrepreneur who had a ‘brain wave’. We also work with technology hubs and incubators as well as providing seminars and workshops.
We work closely with other trusted professionals in the sector, including lawyers, patent attorneys, IP consultants, banks and investors so all angles are covered.
Our clients include software developers, hardware manufacturers, digital media firms, telecoms companies as well as pharmaceutical, life sciences and engineering business where ground-breaking IP is paramount.
Specific services include:
- Business consulting and planning
- The safeguarding of intellectual property
- Corporation tax compliance and preparation of tax returns
- Advice on corporation tax
- Advice on transfer pricing issues for multinational companies
- R&D tax credit advice
- Risk management
- Data protection
- Accounting services – bookkeeping, preparing management accounts