Charities, Not-For-Profit and Education
As the sector begins its recovery from the effects of COVID-19, we know we can help find solutions to your financial challenges.
Kreston has a strong tradition and reputation in providing quality advice and services to charities, not-for-profit and educational groups. As well as the recent problems caused by the pandemic, we have a deep understanding of the regulatory and financial requirements organisations face both domestically and internationally. Kreston has leading charity and not for profit experts located around the world, specialising in education, NGOs and other types of charitable and not for Profit organisations.
Our services can help streamline operations and costs, ensure compliance, and prepare an organisation for future external changes.
Building long-term partnerships and trust underpins our approach. We provide a wide range of tailored solutions covering tax, assurance, and business advice – sharing our knowledge of what works best.
Our international services include:
- Auditing and financial reporting including specialist areas such as SORP in the UK and US rules
- How best to keep accounting records and develop financial policies
- Secretarial duties and meeting filing requirements of The Charity Commission and Companies House (or equivalent)
- Governance and best practice
- Mergers, joint ventures and partnering structures
- Tax-efficient fundraising and trading issues
- Charity VAT
- Charitable trading subsidiaries and corporate tax
- Managing risk
- Strategic planning
Our specialists also host free seminars and webinars and publish the latest updates and trends affecting those in the sector. The people at Kreston show their commitment outside of work by being volunteers themselves and helping to raise funds.