Kreston has a significant tax network encompassing some 5000 tax professionals in 120 countries worldwide. Our tax expertise is managed on a collaborative basis by our Global Tax Group, led by Mark Taylor, of UK firm Kreston Duncan & Toplis. Mark has extensive experience of international corporate tax and leads our global team of tax specialists covering all world regions.
Together the group integrates our tax expertise, working with our member firms in each country to help our clients manage their commercial challenges and grow their businesses.
Our tax professionals know their country regulatory and tax environments inside out, and as part of the Kreston network, they regularly work on cross–border tax projects, always fostering our strong culture of knowledge-sharing and collaboration for the benefit of our clients.
Tax services that we provide for our clients:
- Tax structuring for multinationals
- Tax planning for entrepreneurs
- Private client tax and investment advice, including financial and retirement planning, asset protection and family trusts
- Global mobility and expatriate tax services
- Research and Development tax credits
- Transfer pricing
- Capital cost recovery
- Indirect tax, VAT and customs duties advice and compliance.
- Corporate and private client tax compliance