Budgeting and Business Planning Services
When starting a new business or scaling up an existing one, two important factors will be pivotal for success. Your business plan and your budget. This provides a roadmap for the next year of trading, so you can set clear goals and define how you will achieve them.
The benefits of budgeting and business planning are endless. With these, you’ll be able to anticipate potential problems and have a greater understanding of how to solve them. You’ll also have improved clarity and focus on your goals. This will provide greater confidence in your decision-making.
So, how can we help? With 50 years of experience, we’ve helped businesses reach global success with our budgeting support and business planning services. Our advisors have the tools and the know-how to elevate your business to where it wants to be. We use meticulous planning and budgeting to create a bespoke strategy for you. Get in touch with a member of our team today to find out more.
What should your business plan include?
When putting together your business plan, several elements should be included. This will ensure that your plan is comprehensive and clear enough to drive your business forward. The following should be incorporated:
· Any changes you want to make to your business
· Any changes to your market, competition and customers
· Clear objectives for a specific period
· How you will measure success (key performance indicators)
· Challenges you may face
· Operational changes and information about your employees
· Forecasts and financial performance
· Details of potential investment in your business
What should your budgeting include?
Your budget is crucial to the success of your business plan. It will highlight your resources and capital which will be the driving force behind your anticipated growth. Once your budget is created, you’ll know how much you are spending and how profitable your business is. From here, you can look at how you can allocate your funds for further growth. Your budget should include the following:
· Projected sales for the specific period. Ensure this is a realistic estimation. If you overestimate then you may spend more than you earn. This will bring further problems down the line.
· Cost of sales. This includes the cost of materials and what it will cost to supply the service.
· Fixed costs and overheads. These costs will remain consistent across the budget period. They include premises, staffing, utilities and marketing costs.
Why use Kreston Global’s budgeting and business planning services?
We operate across 110 countries and have 23,500 people in our global network. When you become a member, you’ll gain access to all the information and expertise that our professionals have. We aim to build trust and confidence in the short and long-term goals of your business, with our clear and comprehensive business planning and budgeting services.
Our budgeting business plan writing services cover UK-based or international businesses. So, no matter the size of your company, we can help. Get in touch with one of our budgeting and business planning experts today and take your business to new heights.