Keat Heng, ACCA, CPA has more than 17 years of experience in tax & accounting consulting services with international accounting firms including transfer pricing documentation, property valuation, business risk assessment, financing arrangement, M & A engagement, and cross border tax & accounting assignment.
Haing Sivtieng, MBA, CAT has been involving in tax and accounting services for more than 10 years with international tax, annual income tax, VAT, Withholding taxes, M & A and cross border assignment. She received her Certified Accounting for Technician from ACCA, UK and got a Master in Finance from the Nantes University of France. She speaks fluently in Chinese and English.
Transfer Pricing in Cambodia
September 12, 2022
In Cambodia currently, some of the most pressing corporate issues are in the area of transfer pricing risk. Those risks are mitigated through understanding, planning, and compliance with tax regulations.
Taxpayers already face problems in the areas of intra-group sale and purchase transactions, related parties’ loan, salary and rental rates which often result in tax reassessments by the tax officer.
In 2017 Ministry of Economic & Finance issued Prakas on Determination of Revenue & Expenditure of Related Parties which covered arm’s length analysis, arm’s length range, methods that apply to arm’s length transaction, intra group services, and documentation.
Kreston Cambodia can help clients with:
- Developing your transfer pricing methodologies in accordance with tax regulations.
- Benchmarking processes for both internal and external information.
- Preparing documentation for transfer pricing to comply with tax regulations.
- Performing analysis and modelling of intercompany services.
- Consulting financial instruments benchmarking such as the arm’s length interest rate.
- Assisting on tax reassessment.
- Other tax & accounting advisory services.