Corporate finance advice and support
Few things are as essential to a business as finance. A regular and reliable flow of income is a must-have to keep day-to-day operations on track. Meanwhile, the ability to secure additional capital can be the catalyst to growth and success. Finance, though, is a topic that can raise a range of questions and challenges – and it’s only by seeking expert corporate finance advice that you can uncover the answers and solutions that you need.
It’s no surprise, then, that choosing the advice that you receive is a really important decision. You’ll need to be able to trust in that support and be certain that they have far-reaching knowledge that will benefit your company. At Kreston Global, that’s what we offer. Our team is highly skilled at providing high-quality business finance advice that aligns with your requirements. Here is what we can offer.
Our corporate finance advice service
Our team works across sectors to deliver the most appropriate corporate finance advice to your business. Part of our wider financial advisory services, this is an area in which we can add huge value to your organisation. No matter the questions that you have or challenges that you face, we’ll tailor our finance advice and support to reflect the things that matter most to you.
The support that Kreston Global can offer to clients is substantial. Our expertise and know-how extend across different areas to best serve your business. Here’s just a selection of them:
- Transactional support: From acquiring a business to the disposal of assets, our business finance advice can steer you in the right direction – including M&As.
- Management buyouts: Our team can support management teams who may be considering – or who are starting – the process of buying out their business.
- Debt and restructuring: In tougher times, you need a partner that understands your challenges – and works to find the right solution to secure your future.
- Raising of fresh capital: Let our corporate finance advice steer you towards the fresh injection of capital that you need to grow and expand your operations.
- International expansion: Our global network puts us in an ideal position to offer specialist finance advice on matters relating to new and growing markets.
Our corporate finance advice is flexible, insightful and practical. In all the situations above and more, our team can drive you forward with confidence. We take the time to explore what you’d like to achieve. By doing so, we can ensure that the advice we deliver is right for your business.
The benefits of expert finance advice
By seeking expert finance advice from a trusted partner, it can give you a real advantage in the marketplace. It gives you the chance to access insights and perspectives that you wouldn’t have otherwise – and it comes from dedicated and experienced specialists such as the team at Kreston Global. The benefits can be immediate, or realised over the longer term:
- Our corporate finance advice experts can work with you to enhance cash flow, maximise your profitability and help you to capitalise on any tax opportunities that exist.
- You’ll get a clear idea of the bigger picture through simple, transparent and impartial business finance advice that’s tailored to you.
- Get ideas and solutions that can future-proof and safeguard your business – whether that’s protection against potential threats or increased appeal to potential investors.
- We’ll provide you with the tools and knowledge to prepare yourself for whatever may emerge in the future, which will build up confidence in your finances.
Why choose Kreston Global?
As an experienced corporate finance advice group, we understand what businesses want when it comes to their financial situation. We make it our aim to get to know your organisation from the inside out. By doing so, we can fully appraise the current landscape – and provide tailored corporate finance advice that works for you.
- Kreston Global supports you in a broad range of advisory areas – equipping you with the information that you need to make informed choices.
- We have the experience and know-how to help you to overcome specific challenges and take advantage of growth opportunities.
- Our member firms all meet the professional standards of the nations in which they’re based. In addition, we also monitor them to ensure that international standards are met.
- We’re committed to the highest standards of service – earning the trust of our clients and providing 24/7 global coverage to meet the demands of doing business today.
Get in touch with any questions that you have about our corporate finance advice service – or any challenges that you’re facing. You can also join us as a member and get access to our unique global network – one spanning 110+ countries and 160+ independent accounting firms.