Global mobility services for owners, investors, directors and managers
Kreston is a partner with Expatland Global Network, together with Harmony, a global relocation expert. The Expatland Global Network (EGN) comprises global service teams across a range of vital services that help business founders and expats moving from or to a new city.
We help to provide expatriate tax, immigration and wealth planning support for individuals and organisations who need to move senior and mid management employees around the world. Many smaller companies don’t have extensive HR support, so we are able to help gives this support but also provide in depth location knowledge, relocation and other in country advice without needing scaled internal operation. We connect you to the services that any relocating employee would need.
Our teams provide services across the spectrum including tax advice, home search, relocation services, education consulting and insurance advisory services, working together across borders to help expats moving between cities.
“When we needed to move two new employees to Sydney to commence their new positions we were referred to the Expatland Global Network. We were able to speak to the relocations member that day and the move commenced the following day. It was a very prompt turnaround time and the whole experience was seamless. The Expatland Global Network took the worry and headache away from moving our employees.”
Scott Hudson, Commercial Manager
Western Sydney Wanderers FC
Our Global mobility services are provided in the following countries:
- McGregor Bailey, Auckland (Contact person: Mitesh Lal)
- Bentacera, Amsterdam (Contact person: Jelle Bakker)
- Kreston Iberaudit, Barcelona, (Contact person: Elena Ramirez Marin)
- Budapest Consultants, Budapest. (Contact person: Vilmos Wessely)
- Nam Nguyen Consulting, Ho Chi Minh City (Contact person: Nam Nguyen)
- Kreston CAC, Hong Kong (Contact person: Edmond Chan)
- James Cowper Kreston, London (Contact person: Ian Miles)
- Kreston Iberaudit, Madrid (Contact person: Juan Piza)
- Kreston SGCO, Mumbai (Contact person: Amit Ajmera)
- Ioannou Theoduolou LTD, Nicosia (Contact person: Michael Ioannou)
- Kreston GTA, Toronto (contact person: Spence Walker)
- A&O Kreston, Zurich (Contact person: Angela Beltrame)
- Kreston FLS, Mexico City (Contact person: Guillermo Narvaez)
- Daehyun Accounting Corporation, Seoul (Contact person: Phillip Woo)
- Kreston KM, Nairobi (Contact person: George Kimeu)
- MG Madrid & Company, Makati City (Contact person: Mario Madrid)